fredag 26. februar 2016

Red Bluff Daily News 😎



To day at Andy Adams ranch, we got a visit from a journalist. She was making a story about Andy and Aurora. She also wantet my blog adress. Both mine ( Henriette) and this one. I told her that all the blog post are i Norwegian, but I will try to translate them, and that my blog is more of a diary, and that I would not think that it would be so interessting to read. But for those who are, the adress is 

stjernebloggen.blogspot.com (use google translate 😉)

Follow Aurora and her Journey on Instagram: veien_til_westernvm

Aurora also has her own instgram and she would love more followers: rorikb

Most important is this one, and I will translate the previous post, and write the next ones in both languages. It is fun for our new amercian friends to follow the journey towards Youth World Cup in 
Tamthworth Australia.

I can be pretty bad in Norvegian spelling, so I cant imagine how this will work out in english, but I will do my best. Hope you like what you read.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar